Print size here: www.vladimirstudio.com/images/…
- Maya(modeling, light, rendering)
- Mudbox (texturing)
- UV Layout (for creating UV maps)
- Ivy generator
- Adobe Photoshop for layer composting and color corrections
- overall poly count: 2,000,000 polys.
- rendered with Arnold render system.
I love it!
I'd say this is far closer to Gibson than Dick. But then again I've only read one Philip K. Dick book ("Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep"). I can easily see the "Blade Runner" influence though.
If you liked the Android Dreams, try Neuromancer (William Gibson), fantastic read...